Generation 2: Altair Terrano

Generation 2: Altair Terrano
The Life and Legacy of Stella Terrano

Monday, September 15, 2014

Chapter 1.2 Proposals, Pregnancies, and Piles of Garbage

Welcome back! Last chapter we left our heroine putting the moves on a certain Mr. Anderson Ponder before passing out for the night. Let's see how Stella's doing now.


............ eww.

Apparently the trashcan goes from half full to overflowing and smelly in this game, and it's not giving me the option to empty it because I don't own an outdoor trash can. *grumble*technicalities*grumble*
Unfortunately, the cheapest outdoor trashcan is still a little outside my budget, so I'll have to wait for Stella to get home from work to make more monies.


Ahh, that's better. And look who decided to drop by, knee socks and all. ^_^

My simmy senses are tingling... I think today might be the day. Quick! Put that phone down and invite him in! Or, on. #lawnlivingproblems


Stella tests the waters with a little proclamation of love, which is received well. They quickly develop flirty moods.


Stella: Hey, I have something to ask you...

*gets down on one knee*


.... in front of the newly filled trashcan.


Way to keep it classy. Also, Anderson looks like he doesn't know what to do with the ring, LOL.
But at least he said yes!


Not wanting to lose momentum, I opted for Elope Now right then and there. Still next to the trashcan. Apparently, neither of them have a sense of smell.


Lots of hand holding and affection before the ceremony, I love it. ^_^

Stella then makes a big show of putting the ring on Anderson's finger:


And there you have it, folks; the first generation spouse: Mr. Anderson Ponder!


Now to stop looking so townie-like...



Look at that smile. Even he knows he looks like a million bucks!

It's at this moment I learn a few more things about him:

Age: Adult (19 days away from Elder)
Personality: Cheerful, Good, Foodie
Aspiration: Popularity - Party Animal - This Sim wants to throw and attend amazing parties!
Bonus Trait:  Gregarious - Gregarious Sims build friendly relationships faster

So a fairly easy personality, but a somewhat annoying Aspiration, lol. I've never been good about getting my sims out to meet people and make a lot of friends, so this should be interesting, especially with him being halfway through his adult stage already.

His first requirements are to introduce himself to 10 sims and be friends with 5, so he immediately grabs the first person off the street to chat to.


Anderson: Hey there stranger! Guess who just tied the knot? This guy!

1st person off the street: ... and you decided to spend the first few moments of marital bliss talking to strangers on the street?

Oh Mr. Anderson, you gregarious bastard.

Lucky for you, I've taken the time to use that $20,000 you brought in to upgrade your living arrangements:


Granted, I bought a lot of pre-made rooms, but not bad for a first house! I end up moving the dining room around to the front of the house and merging it with the kitchen later.

Now all that's left is to break in the new bed with some baby making! *cracks knuckles*


....uh, Andy, what are you doing?

Anderson: They just followed me home, I swear.

Uh huh. Well tell them goodbye so you can consummate your marriage.

Anderson: But they just got here...

NOW!

Anderson: *grumble*

Finally, some alone time. A little sweet talking before hitting the sheets...


Things are going beautifully...


... and then this guy walks in.


DUDE! Seriously?!


Dude: Hey man, I thought I heard giggling an' stuff....


Anderson: GET OUT.

Dude: My bad, dude...

Townies. UGH.

Well, I had no way of knowing whether there were any babies conceived or not since there's apparently no more lullaby music, so they had another go in the morning before work.

I had Anderson join the Entertainer career so he could benefit from all the friends he's having to make for his aspiration. He starts off as an Amateur Entertainer, and one of his daily activities is to write jokes or practice music. I have him practice jokes since it'll help him build relationships, but writing will have to wait until I can afford a computer. Because pen and paper don't exist in the sim world. *headdesk*

Since Anderson is a foodie I'm having him do all the cooking (which actually works out pretty well with his party aspiration, since I believe he'll need to serve a dish or a drink as a party goal).

And what's the first thing he makes in his new kitchen, you ask?


Why, grilled cheese sandwiches, of course!


Nothing quite like a grilled cheese first thing in the morning. I love this sim already. <3

Hmm, Stella's needs seem awfully low for just one night's sleep... maybe it's time for a pregnancy test?


And there's the confetti! Woohoo! She is now eating for two!

Stay tuned - Gen 2 is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment